Microwave Beamforming chips
The companies making the weapons for cell towers.
Robert S. Donahue, CEO of Anokiwave in San Diego.
Anokiwave is one of the largest manufacturers of beamforming chips.
List of the leading manufacturers that are producing
Microwave Beamforming Integrated Circuits (IC)
These chips are used in 4G and 5G cell towers to attack you.
These are the microwave beams that you feel all over your body, especially at night.
The microwave beams can travel through brick walls, and through many buildings before hitting you.
There is big money in making these chips, and these companies will likely deny they are involved.
Make no mistake - these chips are being used in cell tower weapons.
Please help us contact the executives of these companies, with CEASE & DESIST letters.
1) Anokiwave 5355 Mira Sorrento Pl, San Diego, CA 92121
2) OMMIC 2, Rue du Moulin 94450 LIMEIL-BRÉVANNES, FRANCE
3) RFcore C-708, Bundang Technopark, 744, Pangyo-ro, KOREA, 13510
4) Renesas TOYOSU FORESIA, 3-2-24 Toyosu, Tokyo 135-0061, JAPAN
5) Sivers Semiconductors Torshamnsgatan 48, Kista, Stockholm 164 40 SWEDEN
6) Otava, Inc 26 E Second Street, Suite D, Moorestown, New Jersey 08057
7) EnSilica 100 Park Drive, Milton Park, Oxfordshire, OX14 4RY, UK
8) Peraso Technologies 2309 Bering Drive, San Jose, CA 95131
9) Analog Devices One Analog Way, Wilmington, MA 01887
10) pSemi 9369 Carroll Park Drive, San Diego, CA 92121
11) NXP Semiconductors 6501 W William Cannon Dr, Austin, TX
12) MixComm 383 Main Street, Suite 202, Chatham, NJ 07928